Why train the Cardiovascular system:
- Strengthen your heart and lungs and improve cardiovascular fitness
- Reduce risk of heart disease
- Lower blood pressure
- Improve muscular endurance and ‘tone’
- Increase sporting performance
- Decrease risk of osteoporosis and increase bone mineral density
- Help manage arthritis
- Improve insulin sensitivity and decrease risk of type II diabetes
- Increase energy expenditure, metabolic rate and promote a leaner physique.
- Increase energy and mood.
Cardiovascular exercise will increase energy expenditure, metabolic rate and promote leaner physique. We all have heard this and its great to read it again and again. Exercise expends energy. So if you want to lose weight expend more energy than the food you feed in your face. You will burn more calories, fat and have a leaner physique to show off at the beach.