Why Train the Cardiovascular system.
- Strengthen your heart and lungs and improve cardiovascular fitness
- Reduce risk of heart disease
- Lower blood pressure
- Improve muscular endurance and ‘tone’
- Increase sporting performance
- Decrease risk of osteoporosis and increase bone mineral density
- Help manage arthritis
- Improve insulin sensitivity and decrease risk of type II diabetes
- Increase energy expenditure, metabolic rate and promote a leaner physique.
- Increase energy and mood.
Regular exercise is one of the most effective treatments for arthritis a degenerative joint disease. Improvements in mobility and fitness will help to decrease fatigue, muscle tension and stress placed on the joints while increasing the muscular strength around the joint to support it. In addition, maintaining an acceptable body weight is an important prevention management and prevention method for arthritis.