Thursday 19 January 2012

Tough Mudder training starts tomorrow - January 20 2012

Rest Day - Are you getting ready for Tough Mudder?

Get set to build your all round fitness right here!!

A good opportunity to work on a skill. i personally like to work on handstands and walking handstands. At the moment I try to walk a couple of steps and travel about 1m - 2m each time and go for 15 minutes and see if I can increase my skill and balance.

Another skill I'm developing is my overhead squat with repeated movements with a PVC pipe and the same for my snatch. Just practising jumping and landing in a good squat stance.

Other good skills
- L sit
- Ring Dips
- Plank
-Muscle up
- Chin up
- Kipping pull up
- Squat depth
- Sit ups
- dead lift

You choose what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment