Sunday 11 September 2011

Affirmations of success

Affirmations can change the way you think, the way you feel and ultimately change the entire direction of your life. 



What to do:


  1. Figure out what is is you want and write it out.
  2. Imagine it is true and has happened and write down a sentence or two of gratitude or joy in regards to how it feels or what you like about it.
  3. Write down what is required of you to achieve this in a positive affirmation as if you are achieving it.
  4. Speak a combination of affirmations that reinforce the ideas in your head as if they were true.




EXAMPLE TIME

Jo is a lady I know that is interested in losing weight. Here is a sample pack of affirmations that Jo might come up with.

  • I love being my ideal weight of 50kg. I know that I am healthier, I feel more energetic and I can now give more joy and love to the people in my life that matter.
As for what is required it might be Eating better quality produce and working out more. For best results I would suggest combining affirmations with goal setting. However, affirming change will get your head in the space of success. So you may write an affirmation for it like this;

  • My body thrives on fresh fruit, vegetables and leans meats. It thanks me with the energy to perform and be at my best, so I like to thank it with the nutrients it requires.
  • Working out gives me the strength and the fitness to perform better everyday. By starting my day with exercise, I bring my strong, positive and confident self to each day. My results at work are better, I have more interesting conversations with my peers and more passion and energy for my partner.




Affirm the goals you want in your life 10 times in the morning and 10 times before you go to bed as if they were absolutely and undeniably true. 

Pretty soon your brain will start to believe it. 

Secret : The more you feel this stuff as real the better so don't be shy put a lot of passion in to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment