Wednesday 12 October 2011

What motives you to be active ...

I like to be active because I love the feeling of having energy when I need it. I like to feel strong and feel power in my body to lift, to help others with daily tasks and to for the physical benefits that come with good strength. 


WHAT IS IT  FOR YOU??







I am also working currently building bubble decks which are basically concrete precasts. Bubble decks are just the type of precast we make. Its important for me to have a strong healthy body because that is how I generate income to do the things that I love to do and to afford the training equipment and information required to pass forward and share with others. Without a strong healthy body i would be limited to other forms of work. Its not always easy to pick yourself up after 9 hours of manual labour and go and do a Daily Dose of exercise but doing makes me feel fresh, strong and mentally renewed! 


IS IT PRIDE??


The feeling of achievement runs through my thoughts and creates a healthy state of mind while building a strong healthy body. 


...YOU WANT A FULL LIFE??

I would love to read about your story and what motivates you. I know there are people just like you who will enjoy sharing their story also, however I understand it can be confronting to write about yourself. Take comfort in knowing that their are other people in a similar boat to you and that will grow and benefit from the company and mind sets that drive your positive behaviour to be active and healthy.

love and health
Tristan

No comments:

Post a Comment