Sunday 11 December 2011

DECEMBER

Hey TrickyFitters

Do you want the good news or the bad first.

Too bad you can have THE GOOD!

- I am officially a Qualified Personal Trainer with the Australian Institute of Fitness and I also received my Master Trainer Certificate which is excellence in my performance regarding postural analysis, pre exercise screening, program design, working with clients of all ages and medical conditions as well as running well balanced Personal Training sessions.

THE BAD NEWS is

-I have not been updating my information blog due to the demands of finishing off the course.

However I have continued to post daily workouts @ TrickyFitDailyDose  where you will find everything you need to remain fit and active. I follow a 3 day of training 1 day of rest workout routine...and that is why there is not a workout for every date of the year. You can have a lot of fun searching through the blog for past workouts or looking at all the workouts with push ups or squats (whatever tickles your fancy today or whatever your weakness is hehe)

Thank you all for supporting this blog. Even if you just get 1 little tip that clicks for you...you can start achieving results that you have never imagined. Stay tuned moving forward into 2012

Tristan Enright

No comments:

Post a Comment