Tuesday 17 May 2011

Travel training

Holidays and time off work are a great time to relax revitalise and prioritise the important things in your life.

What do I want to be?
What do I want to do?

Design your life!

What do I want to create for my life?
What do I love? and what do I want more of?

Its a great opportunity to take a look at what you have and be grateful for it. Then, also to focus on what you are not doing that is really important for you, whether it be:
- more time with friends
- more time with my kids
- time to exercise
- learn a language
- be a personal trainer
- go harder for that promotion
- take up yoga
- go to a hip hop class
- jump out of a plane
- do TrickyFit in Europe (haha thats on my list that I get to check off)

When you are on holiday you have all day to yourself. You might be flat stic sight seeing and touring and you might also find that with these ideas in mind the answers will come with very little thought or effort. So get more of what you love and enjoy what you have!

Rock on and help spread TrickyFit and take the Trick out of Fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment