Wednesday 18 May 2011

TrickyFit begins a 6 week European adventure…and your invited!!

Travelling to Europe has been in the forefront of my mind for the last 10 years. Since a young 14-year-old boy I had dreamed of exploring the streets of Europe, embracing the European lifestyle and competing in professional tennis tournaments throughout France, Spain and England. I am finally travelling to Europe, and whilst I will not be competing in professional tennis tournaments I am extremely excited to embrace some wonderful culture and experience a new side of life alongside my girlfriend Gillian. I associate an overseas trip and particularly this European holiday with growing up as an adult, the coming of age and wisdom as well as fulfilling childhood desires and the appetite for travel.
For Gillian and I this is a great opportunity to share our lives together 24/7 in a smothering sense of company and care for each other. It is as exciting as it is surreal and I look forward to sharing it with you. Over the next six weeks I will let you in on my adventure to London, Paris, Spain, Italy and Greece. I will be posting regular blogs that are tailored to saying fit, healthy and in shape whilst on holiday or away from home. We will look at the challenges of eating out, training with minimal equipment and how to get the most out of your holiday without wearing yourself out.  So stay tuned in to TrickyFit and share this experience with me.

Thanks for you interest and support
Tristan
ps Me @ Melbourne airport hehe 


No comments:

Post a Comment